[Clfs-dev] [Clfs-support] Systemd branch and main book

William Harrington kb0iic at berzerkula.org
Mon Jan 6 11:16:12 PST 2014

On Jan 6, 2014, at 1:06 PM, Martin Ward wrote:

> Was going to post how i did, are you proposing to cross-compile
> systemd and it's dependencies?

We only have it in final system.

Need to keep boot method as simple as possible.

Frankly a boot method doesn't even need sysvinit.
We do this becuase the final system boot scripts install will coincide
with the current boot method.

Just need one huge script to get things done.

We welcome your input for cross compile.
Our systemd branch isn't merged to master, yet. and lots of work still
left to do.

Sincrely,