[Clfs-dev] CLFS SYSTEMD branch update

William Harrington kb0iic at berzerkula.org
Sat Apr 19 12:17:57 PDT 2014

Greetings,

Our current Systemd branch is doing well.

We are now about to test and tidy up our boot method. Most all we have
is kept out of $CLFS/ and in /tools, other than a few symlinks.

I am having our server render the book at a certain interval and will
be published at the following location:

http://cross-lfs.org/view/systemd/html/index.html

I've also updated the Read and Download sections of our wiki at http://trac.cross-lfs.org

We still have quite a few things to iron out before package freeze and
testing.

If anyone has some Sparc or Mips machines to test the boot method,
that'd be helpful.
x86, x86_64, and powerpc are pretty well covered for testing the boot
method changes.
We also would like to update to man-db.
If we keep up the speed of edits we have been committing, then we may
very well get it in time for release.

The systemd book will eventually be v3.0 of the Cross-LFS book.