[Clfs-dev] Boot method cleanup in systemd branch

William Harrington kb0iic at berzerkula.org
Sat Apr 12 07:06:54 PDT 2014

Greetings all,

Chris and I are now moving into the boot method and cleaning up some
sections.

We will be looking through Martin Ward's notes from January 7, 2014
regarding his posts for part1 and part2.

Please look closely at our commits if you see anything that we may not
be aware of, as we are attempting to keep all necessary boot section
comonents in /tools, and keeping as much as possible out of $CLFS/
outside of those symlinks which will be overwritten as $CLFS gets
populated from ch10 and overwrite symlinks created from the boot
section.