[Clfs-dev] Udated Packages and a package freeze in a week or so

William Harrington kb0iic at berzerkula.org
Wed Oct 16 12:36:00 PDT 2013

On Oct 16, 2013, at 2:16 PM, Ken Moffat wrote:

> With the attached one-line patch it no longer hangs on my ppc
> (this isn't all the same packages/versions that you guys are using).
>
> Both the version I was asked to test, and 3.0 with this one-line
> change, complete but get 1 error, for test 383.  Not sure what the
> correct git tree (or branch) is, but google found this as a coloured
> diff.
>
> ĸen
> --
> das eine Mal als Tragödie, dieses Mal als Farce

I've been in contact with Michael since the thread started at the bug
list, and he was still working with it. It didn't hang with sparc, so
that's good.

I suppose we need to include this patch for ppc and ppc64 as it
affected both.

WIth this patch test 24 and 39 both pass?

Sincerely,

WIlliam Harrington