[Clfs-dev] Util Linux 2.24 and pure 64 build

Martin Ward macros_the_black at ntlworld.com
Sat Nov 9 03:47:28 PST 2013

Hi

Have a problem with this in the boot stage, util-linux 2.24 now relies
on pkg-config much more to find the location of the appropriate
libraries and include files, needless to say we don't install it

I can get around most of the compiling and linking failures by passing
the the appropriate include and library flags

i.e make TINFO_CFLAGS="-I/tools/include" TINFO_LIBS="-lncurses"
NCURSES_CFLAGS="-I/tools/include" NCURSES_LIB="-lncurses"

however i do draw a blank on this
/mnt/clfs/sources/build/util-linux-2.24/fdisks/cfdisk.c:463: undefined
reference to `get_wch'

any pointers?

Martin