[Clfs-dev] Adding ISL to the development book

William Harrington kb0iic at berzerkula.org
Tue Jun 25 10:32:26 PDT 2013

On Jun 24, 2013, at 3:12 PM, William Harrington wrote:

> Since the bundled ISL with CLooG-ISL is out of date, today I
> attempted to add ISL to the book, however, I could never get it to
> validate. All was fine till I added final-system/common/isl.xml

Okay I did it again today and all is fine now. I think I removed too
many segments from the description are of isl.xml in final-system. I
think that was the issue. Either way, I should have the isl commit
pushed today.

bradfa speaking of git hosting. I was trying to grab gitosis from
eagain.net but I keep getting connection refused. Do you know if that
is the only place to clone gitosis?
I want to setup gitweb with my server.