[Clfs-dev] Embedded - Pull Request - Removal of WRT arch

Andrew Bradford andrew at bradfordembedded.com
Fri Jun 14 05:08:43 PDT 2013

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013, at 10:12 PM, William Harrington wrote:

> On Jun 13, 2013, at 8:42 PM, Andrew Bradford wrote:
>
> > I'm not interested in maintaining WRT for the embedded book.  I am
> > interested in x86 and ARM, and to a slightly lesser extent MIPS.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Andrew
>
> You also should contact Justin and get access to the repos.
> He'll need a pubkey from you for ssh.

I used to have access, I have 2 repos myself on git.cross-lfs.org, but
my private keys got compromised and I've been too lazy to send new
public keys :)
Maybe I should...

I'd still send pull requests to get stuff into the mainline book,
though.  I'd prefer to have someone at least get the chance to review my
changes and catch my stupid mistakes.

Thanks,
Andrew