[Clfs-dev] Embedded - Pull Request - Lots of upgrades

Andrew Bradford andrew at bradfordembedded.com
Thu Jun 13 10:16:55 PDT 2013

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013, at 01:09 PM, William Harrington wrote:

> On Jun 11, 2013, at 9:21 AM, Andrew Bradford wrote:
>
> > github.com/bradfa/clfs-embedded.git
>
> we ened updated uClibc configure patch and any other updated patches
> to put on the server.

Yes.  I'm working on that.  The existing patches should work if using
them and doing a 'make oldconfig' I think.
The file names are wrong right now, which is an issue, but I'd
personally like to get away from using config patches anyway if that's
possible.  The config patches are a pain to keep up to date as there's
many variants and always new options with each release for uClibc and
Busybox.

Thanks,
Andrew