[Clfs-dev] Embedded - WRT?

William Harrington kb0iic at berzerkula.org
Wed Jun 12 18:59:29 PDT 2013

On Jun 12, 2013, at 7:41 PM, Kirk Terrell wrote:

> I will definitely find some time to take the new version out for a
> spin.

I was using my wrt54gs as a router for a while but I've decommissioned
it. I can do something for it perhaps. Heck, I don't even care to
brick it. I got a microtik RB2011UAS-2hnd-IN to replace it with, which
by the way is an awesome router. Best investment I made in the last
couple years. Plus it is in a metal enclosure. Maybe I can have the
wrt54gs it stream ascii videos! hah! Not sure what to do with it.
perhaps do something with CLFS and it!