[Clfs-dev] Gawk 4.1.0

William Harrington kb0iic at berzerkula.org
Sun Jun 2 17:52:20 PDT 2013

On Jun 2, 2013, at 5:50 PM, Martin Ward wrote:

> cp -v extension/Makefile.in{,.orig}
> sed -e 's/check-recursive all-recursive: check-for-shared-lib-
> support/check-recursive all-recursive:/' extension/Makefile.in.orig
> > extension/Makefile.in

Yes, that was what I was trying to work out without having to edit the
Makefile, but it seems that needs to be done.

It worked me in my temp system for powerpc. This we should probably
commit until a new version of gawk is released addressing the issue. I
haven't checked themailing lists for gawk to see if there is
discussion about it.