[Clfs-dev] Boot Method is Broken

Chris J. Breisch chris at breisch.org
Sat Jan 26 17:30:52 PST 2013

On 1/26/2013 9:50 AM, William Harrington wrote:
> Did a whole multilib build without errors, this is just an error with
> the boot method cause of an incomplete set of tools and cross
> compiling for the target machine.
> Can you make a list of what you have done so we can test and possibly
> get it in the book?

Sure. After the make install in 7.4, Util-linux:

ln -sfv libblkid.so.1 /tools/lib64/libblkid.so
ln -sfv libuuid.so.1 /tools/lib64/libuuid.so

And in 7.6 E2fsprogs, I added:

LDFLAGS="-Wl,-rpath,/tools/lib64"

to the configure. That's so configure's test for libblkid will pass.

--

Chris J. Breisch<http://www.sports-gazer.com>