[Clfs-dev] GIT-0.0.1-20120922-arm: Tracker Request

Kirk Terrell knjterrell at mybluelight.com
Tue Feb 19 19:35:23 PST 2013

While trying to create arm system with big-endian I was unable to finish
compiling uClibc. I've attached the error log. In reviewing the ARM book
versus the MIPS book I notice that the gcc compilation does not call out
the endianness. I haven't had a chance to verify that adding the
compilation option --with-endian=${CLFS_ENDIAN} addresses the issue.

Sincerely,
Kirk Terrell
How to Sleep Like a Rock
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3341/512444f2c83ba447b1f46st04vuc