[Clfs-dev] Various x86 configurations and boot method

Chris J. Breisch chris at breisch.org
Wed Feb 6 14:25:27 PST 2013

I can verify that all three of x86, x86_64-Pure and x86_64-Multilib work
using the boot method with the latest GIT.

I have also tested these using Cygwin and Mac OS X Snow Leopard as
hosts, and can supply the needed patches/changes to get everything
working on these hosts if anyone is interested.

In fact, I am currently building an x86_64-Pure from an x86 CLFS that I
built on 64-bit multilib Mac OS X. Which of course was running as a
VMware guest on a Windows 8 host...

--

Chris J. Breisch<http://www.sports-gazer.com>