[Clfs-dev] Untested Books

William Harrington berzerkula at cox.net
Mon Feb 4 13:52:32 PST 2013

Greetings everybody.

Do we have any Alpha users to test the Alpha book?  Should we even
keep the Alpha book?

Do we have any users with ppc64 machines?

I don't know if anyone has mips build logs and test logs they could
provide. If so, let us know and we'll upload them to the server.

For build logs and test logs, provide the machine it was built with
(or just the cpu information) and the book version.

Other than alpha, ppc64, and maybe some mips, we have the rest
covered. Build and test logs are welcomed. Look at http://cross-lfs.org/testsuite-logs/
  for an idea of what to include and a layout. It's not certain. Most
of what I have submitted is form jhalfs, thus the report info and the
detailed logs.