[Clfs-dev] Current pure64 x86_64 build errors and fixes

William Harrington kb0iic at berzerkula.org
Tue Aug 6 12:11:02 PDT 2013

On Aug 2, 2013, at 10:32 PM, zippo at oppiz.net wrote:

> Here are the updates I have found that are needed for the current
> GIT-20130802-x86_64-Pure64
>
> First - GMP-dev must be installed on the host system.

Fixed and that as it isn't required. temp system gcc was missing
configure options.
In tools, if something is requiring host headers something is wrong.

I noticed that in the past ncurses-dev was needed to be installed with
the host, but I didn't install them this time and had no issues during
temp-system.

> Section 10
>
> kbd-1.15.5 need --disable-vlock -----this keeps it for looking and
> needing libpam.