[Clfs-dev] Multilib Temp-System GCC 6.10

William Harrington kb0iic at berzerkula.org
Fri Aug 2 14:00:24 PDT 2013

On Aug 2, 2013, at 3:29 PM, William Harrington wrote:

> I was reading threads and it had to do with -fpermissive. Any input?
> Has anyone encountered this in their multilib builds? One other use
> has mentioned at the IRC channel. They said it compiled weird but
> worked. Not sure what that means.

Seems like we need --with-gmp=/tools  during the tempsystem gcc build.
We should probably include the others as well --with-gmp --with-mpfr --
with-mpc --with-isl --disable-isl-version-check --with-cloog

I noticed that after installing libgmp-dev in debian hosts the problem
resolved, well we don't wanna use the host's gmp headers. Forget that.

Sincerely,

WIlliam Harrington