[Clfs-dev] 2.1 Release Schedule

William Harrington kb0iic at berzerkula.org
Sat Aug 24 00:50:24 PDT 2013

Greetings,

I set the milestone in trac for 2.1 release at October 15th.

I think this will give us plenty of time to fix any outstanding issues.

In the meantime, for any issues please use the trac system for tickets.

If you need a trac account let one of the devs know (can find the link
at trac.cross-lfs.org for the list of devs) and we'll set up an account.

There are tickets for builds, post results of what works, what doesn't.
Editing text in the book and verifying installed programs and
libraries, dependencies, etc are of importance, too.

I'll get with Anthony for the sparc64 builds, as he has the machine
for that.

I'll mostly concentrate with ppc and sparc.

If anyone wants to tackle certain arches, you can let us know or put
it in the build tickets for 2.1 milestone.

If there are any critical updates that are known to be released soon,
let it be known before a package freeze is started.

Test suite failures and issues are of importance, as well. Any known
fixes for test-suites would be appreciated.