[Clfs-dev] Iputils

William Harrington kb0iic at berzerkula.org
Wed Aug 7 13:32:53 PDT 2013

Greetings,

I've updated iputils to current release and with fixes.

These fixes also give the user the ability to build some of the
iputils with ssl or gnutls.

We can build all of the utils without ssl/gnutls and install all of
the manpages:

arping, clockdiff, ping, ping6, rarpd, rdisc, tftpd, tracepath,
tracepath6, traceroute6

Using: make USE_CAP=no USE_CRYPTO=no USE_GNUTLS=no

Or:

Use the current IPV4 and IPV6 targets and build only what is there
right now.

Right now tracepath tracepath6 traceroute6 ping clockdiff and rdisc
are built and installed, however, wtih the patch I have, all of the
manpages are installed regardless of which targets are installed.

SIncerely,