[Clfs-dev] CLFS 2.1.0 Development

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL jmengual at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Apr 24 23:37:54 PDT 2013

Hi,

I'm sorry but I'm confused. Can you sum up for me the clfs status? Is the
2.0.0 released? Or only a rc? Can I download it? How can I do this?

What does the trunk (HEAD) contain if a 2.1.0 branch exists? The latest dev
work is in HEAD or in 2.1.0 branch?

Thanks for your explanations.

Best regards,

JPM