[Clfs-dev] CLFS 2.0.0 Release Announcement

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL jmengual at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Apr 20 09:27:00 PDT 2013

Hi,

I try to download but I get, while doing git checkout clfs-2.0.0 as mentioned:

Note: checking out 'clfs-2.0.0'.

You are in 'detached HEAD' state. You can look around, make experimental
changes and commit them, and you can discard any commits you make in this
state without impacting any branches by performing another checkout.

If you want to create a new branch to retain commits you create, you may
do so (now or later) by using -b with the checkout command again. Example:

  git checkout -b new_branch_name

  HEAD is now at b9579bd... Add --enable-arch to util-linux multilib configure commands.

Is it a git problem on my OS? Or iq the repo?

Best regards,

JPM