[Clfs-dev] Download utility for final system

William Harrington berzerkula at cox.net
Sun Sep 2 22:14:52 PDT 2012

Hello,

> On Sep 2, 2012, at 22:36 PM, Bryan Baldwin wrote:
>
> I've had some issues with wget in downloading packages from sites like
> SourceForge, who do not link directly to the file. Curl works on
> these,
> however.

Right. well I've been working on a page, rather than putting a
download client into the final system build. This will give the user
some suggestions, even using perl or bash from the final system to
download a client.

I'm going to push it after I talk to Jonathan and get feedback from
others and we all agree that this would be best.

https://berzerkula.no-ip.org/~kb0iic/cross-lfs/html/x86/the-end/
downloadclient.html