[Clfs-dev] Timezone Issue and util-linux 2.21.2 date

William Harrington berzerkula at cox.net
Sat Sep 1 19:26:56 PDT 2012

On Sep 1, 2012, at 21:16 PM, William Harrington wrote:

> I mean Coreutils 8.19 date.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> William Harrington

Oh hmm my current sparc64-64 build doesn't have the issue. Maybe it
is becuase I was running date before final system coreutils date was
being ran.

Well be on the lookout anyway. It makes sense, after I cp /tools/
share/zoneinfo/<my zoneinfo file> to /tools/etc/localtime then that
fixes that problem. So that explains it.

I hadn't built coreutils in final system with my x86_64-64 build thus
the issue.