[Clfs-dev] Updated BOOT Section

William Harrington berzerkula at cox.net
Thu Sep 6 19:30:47 PDT 2012

Howdy everyone,

Whew! Finally got it. Still may be some issues, but it works for me
so far with x86_64-64.

The updated boot section is pushed and should be rendered.

I took information from users from irc and Martin Ward's email and I
think we are close to having the boot section perfected.

I need assistance in checking all the books (really the only archs
that needc to be checked is mipx64, x86_64, x86, x86_64-64 as the
books will use the same files from those archs).

Mostly typos, consistency and other things in the boot section. All
help is greatly appreciated with this as one set of eyes misses many
issues.