[Clfs-dev] Final System Test Suites

William Harrington berzerkula at cox.net
Thu Oct 25 14:53:25 PDT 2012

On Oct 24, 2012, at 4:31 AM, g.esp at free.fr wrote:

> I am using what LFS use
> su nobody -s /bin/bash -c "PATH=$(PATH) make -k
> RUN_EXPENSIVE_TESTS=yes check"

Okay,

I'lll give it a whirl,

However, when PATH is before make it won't affect what th emake file
sets for PATH, it affects the environment PATH variable for make.

Also, we use the dummy user and nobody, we can deal with that.

Also I have added some build build logs:

http://cross-lfs.org/testsuite-logs/git/x86_64/
http://cross-lfs.org/testsuite-logs/git/x86/
http://cross-lfs.org/testsuite-logs/git/sparc64-64/

I do have a test suite partial log in x86_64-64  but I'm gonna redo
that outside of a vm.
Next up is  along weekend ppc build with tests heh. Fun Fun! I bet
it'll beat the sparc64-64 build in time! Muahahahaha