[Clfs-dev] Sulogin

William Harrington berzerkula at cox.net
Sat Nov 17 17:43:51 PST 2012

Howdy everybody,

Some other edits I've been doing.

Sulogin has been merged with util-linux. We have an entry for it
already in the installed files section of the util-linux page of the
dev book.

However, sysvinit still installs sulogin. I have a sed to remove
sulogin from being built and installed for sysvinit.

I've updated procps to not install kill and removed kill from the list
of installed programs
I've updated util-linux installed programs list to include kill

Next up is sulogin. For util linux we have disabled the building and
install of su and login as we now use shadow's su and login.
We need to be using sulogin from util-linux as it has been merged into
util-linux.

Any input is appreciated and I'd like to get the commits in tomorrow
if decided.