[Clfs-dev] HELP ME: issue about arm cross toolchain (cannot find gmp.so, mpfr.so...)

lee sudo desoxydate at gmail.com
Thu May 24 07:45:10 PDT 2012

Dear Andrew,

1, You can get android's C toolchain there:

git clone https://android.googlesource.com/platform/prebuilt
/prebuilt/linux-x86/toolchain/arm-eabi-4.4.3/
(FROM: http://source.android.com/source/building-kernels.html)

2, >try building your toolchain with relative paths
HOW to?
(You can modify my script direct)

--
Thanks & BR,