[Clfs-dev] ppl 0.12.1

Grail Dane grail69 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 10 04:47:23 PDT 2012

Hi Jonathan
Thanks for the speedy reply, although I may have mislead you a little :(
I have a fully functional CLFS pure 64 and was trying to upgrade to the new version of ppl.
>From your information below am I to infer that if I tell ppl where gmp is that it will createthe pwl libraries?
I have noticed that 0.11.2 has a top level directory called Watchdog where these libraries arecreated and that in 0.12.1 this is no longer there.
Cheersgrail