[Clfs-dev] Bug with util-linux

Andrew Bradford bradfa at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 03:35:22 PST 2012

Hugo,

Sorry, sign ups for the Trac have been disabled due to lots of annoying
spam.  If you stop by the IRC channel #cross-lfs on Freenode, ask to get
an account and someone should get you all set up (sorry I don't have
that ability), or maybe someone on this list can help?

This is not the ideal way of interacting with the Trac, sorry.

Thanks,
Andrew