[Clfs-dev] Recent Updates to CLFS builds

William Harrington berzerkula at cox.net
Tue Aug 28 04:30:57 PDT 2012

On Aug 28, 2012, at 05:44 AM, Martin Ward wrote:

> On 28/08/12 02:28, William Harrington wrote:
>>> On Aug 27, 2012, at 05:49 AM, Martin Ward wrote:
>>> Hi William
>>>
>>> Your welcome, thanks for taking the time to do the updates
>>>

>>> Martin
>>
>> I'm using my faster machine a core i7 OC'd to 4.6, to do some
>> damage, and going throug a pure64 build right now.
>>
>> I've noticed --with-gmp= isn't enough with ppl. So I've updated
>> the book for that.
>>
> not sure what you mean here i had no problem

Cross-tools PPL found gmp when using --with-gmp=/cross-tools in the
cross-tools section.
Temp-system PPL did not find gmp when using --with-gmp=/tools in the
temp-system section.
I had to use --with-gmp-include and --with-gmp-lib options for some
reason. It's happened twice so far.
Some things I am encountering differently than when I tested the
updated build before committing with my other system.