[Clfs-dev] Boot Method rather than chroot steps of the Cross-LFS book

Grail Dane grail69 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 13 19:58:04 PDT 2012

Yes I was following that this was the section you meant :)
But still thought that the items you mentioned are not necessarily wanted / required by all users.Don't get me wrong, I utilise both the ideas you listed, but have also dealt with others that prefer to keepthings simple and use the standard defaults.
Each to their own and all that :)
Cheersgrail