[Clfs-dev] Development CLFS chap10 wrong name for ncurses5w-config

Gilles Espinasse g.esp at free.fr
Tue Oct 11 23:15:29 PDT 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: Grail Dane
To: clfs-dev at lists.cross-lfs.org
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2011 12:53 AM
Subject: Re: [Clfs-dev] Development CLFS chap10 wrong name for
ncurses5w-config

> Seems to create the correct file for me?? ie. /usr/bin/ncursesw5-config

Thank for your confirmation.

For that small issue, I had to report to LFS, CLFS and slang and on the mail
to CLFS, wrong and true names were reversed :
ncursesw5-config is the file that compilation produce that you confirmed,
ncurses5w-config is the file name in development CLFS book (and in slang
detection script, I send a patch to fix that too).

Gilles