[Clfs-dev] gcc 4.6.2

Grail Dane grail69 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 27 16:19:46 PST 2011

Hi All
Has anyone had any luck compiling gcc 4.6.2?
I have attached my testing log along with an extract of the errors being received.I also have attached the only patch I have applied.
Obviously the ignored items are no problem, but I am not sure about the libmudflap (noted for being uncooperative) and libgomperrors?  Is anyone able to tell me if the errors are something I need to worry about and if so, what a possible solution might be?
For reference, this is being compiled on my functioning pure 64 clfs system.
CheersGrail