[Clfs-dev] [Embedded] Pull Request

Andrew Bradford bradfa at gmail.com
Sat May 14 14:36:25 PDT 2011

On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 8:43 PM, Joe Ciccone <jciccone at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I'd also like to have something that defines what the dependencies are
>> for packages.
> Take a look at the appendices/dependencies/{common,arm,mips,x86}.xml
> files. This information should still be correct. That information used
> to be included on to the top of each page. I don't remember why we
> dropped it, it was a long long time ago. But it can certainly be
> implemented again.

The info in there right now looks like it was ripped from the main
book and not edited very well.  I'm thinking about going through it
and cleaning and adding what's needed to bring it up to speed with the
current book contents, but is that effort worthwhile?  Especially if
the new stylesheet / XML format is going to have an easy to use
dependencies listing method?

> I've been keeping dependencies in mind while working on that
> style-sheet. Would be nice to build that into there as well.

-Andrew