[Clfs-dev] 8.3 Mounting Virtual Kernel File Systems

Jerred Stone clfs-dev at uneekkustoms.com
Thu Jun 16 20:26:13 PDT 2011

Ok, I know I'm full of questions, but I'd like to do my part in making
the book as clear as can be as well as fix any problems...

Still the latest dev. book (20110615).

Section 8.3 "Note" at the top says:

	The commands in the remainder of the book should be run as the \
	root user. Also, double-check that ${CLFS} is set as root.

My question:

Shouldn't ${CLFS} still be /mnt/clfs, if following the books example???

Doesn't make sense to set it as root as we still need it to be set to
the mount point.
--
Thank you for any and all help...
And on the outside chance I helped you, you are very welcome,