[Clfs-dev] Cross GCC static and final

Jerred Stone clfs-dev at uneekkustoms.com
Thu Jun 16 17:27:07 PDT 2011

Book is latest developement (20110615)

Both 5.15.1 and 5.18.1, where we change the StartFile Spec, the last
line says:

	echo -en '\n#undef STANDARD_STARTFILE_PREFIX_2\n#define \
	STANDARD_STARTFILE_PREFIX_2 ""\n' >> gcc/config/linux.h

Sorry about the clipping... Anyhow, are we suppose to set a pointer to a
/tools directory, or are we setting this to a blank? I'm sure the book
is correct as it stands here or there would have been a question/comment
about it at some other time and I haven't been able to find one. Just
want to clarify this for my own personal well being, lol.