[Clfs-dev] Patch for device node creation in incorrect directory

Andrew Bradford bradfa at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 04:54:22 PST 2011

I finally got my private key off my desktop and I've pushed this change
to my repo along with a few others that I made over the US Thanksgiving
holiday weekend to update uClibc.  See:
http://git.cross-lfs.org/?p=abradford/clfs-embedded.git

Sadly, it's not ready for a pull into the main embedded book quite yet.
  Because of some issues with uClibc 0.9.31 and binutils 2.21 on x86, I
started upgrading uClibc to 0.9.32 and binutils to 2.22.  But then I ran
into some different issues on x86.  It's like a never ending drama :)

It may be that rolling the embedded book back to GCC 4.5 and binutils
2.21 is worthy of consideration.  uClibc 0.9.32 "should" work with those
without patching, but I've not yet had time to test it.

Lance, sorry it's taken so long for me to get your patches into my repo.
  I'll probably be a bit more responsive now, though.  New job involves
a bit of embedded Linux on ARM :)

-Andrew