[Clfs-dev] Improvement suggestion for Embedded CLFS (for mips)

Andrew Bradford bradfa at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 06:36:05 PDT 2011

2011/4/28 Aleksander Wabik <alex.wabik at gmail.com>:
> No, no, it was a misunderstanding. My host system is CLFS
> SVN-20090325-x86_64-Multilib, and I'm building my target system
> according to CLFS-Embedded GIT-0.0.1-20110419-mips.

Oh, OK, that makes much more sense now. :)
I had gotten the impression that you were using the embedded book for
your target build from previous emails but then got thrown way off
track once you mentioned multilib and CBLFS.

Why binutils is being annoying for you is strange...
For now, your workaround is probably the best bet.  Unless someone
else has some ideas.

-Andrew