[Clfs-dev] MPC-0.9 error in configure script

DJ Lucas dj at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Apr 18 17:00:59 PDT 2011

On 04/18/2011 06:27 PM, Grail Dane wrote:
> Just my 2cents but it compiled and installed just fine for me and I
> also changed nor added anything extra to
> my pure-64 clfs system

Misplaced logic problem. It only shows up if you explicitly set CC (and
according to original bug report CFLAGS, but I fail to see the issue
with that one). At any rate, you can side step the problem by manually
providing a value for EGREP (and CFLAGS? I really don't see where that
is affected unless I'm just missing something painfully obvious).

-- DJ Lucas