[Clfs-dev] Any plans for a new CLFS (main book) release?

code monkey lfscodemonkey at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 08:11:00 PDT 2011

     It's been a while since CLFS 1.1.0 and I was wondering if there is a
plan for the next CLFS release?

     I have some spare cycles for the next month or so and I am willing to
help test and suggest fixes.    I don't want to spend my time on it though
if there isn't any new release coming down the pipe.

     I'm mostly a powerpc guy....    I have a G5 and several G3/G4 systems
to test on.      I *might* be able to test MIPs too -- I don't have any
actual MIPs HW but may be able to test it via a QEMU virtual MIPs
machine.    I could also test Intel 32 & 64 bit but I would guess help is
not needed as much for that architecture.