[Clfs-dev] bootscript

code monkey lfscodemonkey at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 04:29:35 PST 2010

I'm not sure this project is alive anymore...   I submitted some patches
back in Sep but they didn't go anywhere.

Is this project alive?    Is someone on here who can review & check patches
into the CLFS book?

The main current development CLFS book is not that far from being good
enough for a next release.   I have to hack it a bit but I manage to get a
running PPC system with it.      Not a trivial effort, but I don't think it
would take a huge  amount of work to get it to a release quality level.

 I'm really busy right now but starting around Feb, I should have some spare
cycles to help with new release (testing or whatever...).    Is there any
new release of CLFS planned?