[Clfs-dev] Copyright / licensing and github hosting?

Andrew Bradford bradfa at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 07:22:50 PST 2010

Are there any policies or licenses about what can and can't be done with the
docbook source files, patches, and scripts?
Such as, is it OK for me to have my own git repo based on CLFS Embedded
hosted on github?

I found a LICENSE file in the clfs-embedded/bootscripts directory that
allows most any type of distribution as long as the LICENSE file is
included, but does that apply to all the documents or just to those within
the bootscripts directory?

I just want to make sure I'm not violating any licenses or copyrights.  I'm
new to git but have some experience with CLFS and I'd like to learn more so
that I can try to help out.
Thanks,
Andrew