[Clfs-dev] cross build

Comphuter at icb.at Comphuter at icb.at
Sat Aug 21 01:00:46 PDT 2010

Hello Rashad,

The problem is MINIX3 itself - it doesn't support ARM. The official
MINIX3 Web-site says:
"To run MINIX 3, you need a PC driven by a Pentium CPU or compatible."

About your last question: You would have to extend the MINIX3 kernel
with ARM architecture-specific code.
You need a high understanding about operating systems(esp. about
MINIX3) and about your Architecture to accomplish this job.

Sorry to disappoint you.

Cheers,
Mario