[Clfs-dev] Quandary (old clfs server) going down tomorrow

Justin Knierim cross-lfs at knierim.org
Tue Aug 10 22:56:59 PDT 2010

On 8/6/2010 2:57 PM, Joe Ciccone wrote:
> Thanks for the heads up, I moved everthing of mine off that box a long time ago. I still have my backups too, if you want, run the backup script for me before you take it down. Ill archive the last backup I have.

Ok, all services except ssh stopped.  I'll do a final backup and shut it
down sometime this week.  I think meander is fulfilling all of our
needs, do we still have a use for quandary?  I can replace the drives,
and set it up as a test build server or something if someone wants to
play with it.  If we have no use for it, I'll find a good new owner for
it (*cough* sell *cough).  ;)

Justin