[Clfs-dev] Quandary (old clfs server) going down tomorrow

Justin Knierim cross-lfs at knierim.org
Fri Aug 6 14:39:00 PDT 2010

On 8/6/2010 2:31 PM, Justin Knierim wrote:
> Quandary only has one site left on it, and work wants to repurpose the
> rack, so I'm moving that site and taking it down.  I'll do a final
> backup before I do so, and I'm sure no one really is using it, but
> figured I would mention it.  Any questions/concerns, let me know.

Jim, can you please update whois for cross-lfs.org, and change the ip
associated with ns1.cross-lfs.org from quandary (208.113.193.9) to
meander (208.97.140.69).  And anything else that needs to be done to
have nameservers accept dns changes.

Name Server:NS1.TWISTED4LIFE.COM
Name Server:NS1.ROLLERNET.US
Name Server:NS2.ROLLERNET.US