[Clfs-dev] Query wrt CLFS-TRUNK-SVN-20100103

db m myheadblewoff at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 9 02:27:55 PDT 2010

Thanks for that William -- I've continued on...crosstools and basic tools
sections have been very good wrt book, I'm into final now -- man, the
'make check' on PPL is some exhaustive process on this rig..something
in the order of 4.5hours to complete....probably 1gb of ram doesn't quite
cut it and it's touching out to swap every now and then, but the build itself
is returning zero test errors so I'm not about to complain....(about my own
shortsight at not to feeding it another ramstick ;)....more later...

Cheers!