[Clfs-dev] CBLFS - Qt3

db m myheadblewoff at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 11 22:55:47 PDT 2010

Greets,

I was just going to edit the wiki on this, but I'm unsure if we're expecting
to find a qconfig.h in /usr/include  or /usr/include/qt

It seems defaultly qt3 installs the header into /usr/include/qt/qconfig.h

That means the Qt3 install instructs error out due to path;

mv -v /usr/include/qconfig{,-64}.h &&

Further, the multiarch wrapper will spit biscuits as well;

cat> /usr/include/qconfig.h << "EOF"

So I'm unsure whether we were supposed to move qconfig.h from
each build out into /usr/include and link the multiarch wrapper
to there, or if /usr/include/qt is in fact the right location..

So before I edit, anyone know this answer?

Cheers!