[Clfs-dev] Completed SVN-20100103-x86_64-Multilib‏

db m myheadblewoff at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 10 18:58:10 PDT 2010

Hey again....

Booted it up this morning - as said, built against linux-2.6.33 otherwise as
per book. Apart from those points I've already posted, from thereon till the
end I didn't see any more trinkets. I did keep logs of a few things, test suites.
Gcc make -k check ended somewhat not quite like what I'm used to seeing,
coreutils test suite was whining about not being able to do some tests due
to the missing strace program..the libtool test suite wasn't happy at all...the
rest of the test/check suite/cases seemed more than less on the mark. I'll
hoist the logfiles somewhere a little later when I get a moment in case anyone
wants to grab a peek....

Elsewise, kudos all round - that was a pretty good experience...of course,
now the real fun begins...  B)

Cheers!

Don