[Clfs-dev] More on SVN-20100103-x86_64-Multilib

db m myheadblewoff at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 9 05:04:15 PDT 2010

Greets again,

At 10.20.1 binutils build, we have the warning regarding FLEX could not
be found as a result of issuing 'make configure-host' --- I didn't observe
this myself, but I did grab a log of the output of  'make configure-host'  to
have a look at later to confirm whether or not I was seeing things, but my
hunch is this warning has been absolved by the build of flex @ 6.18 -- it's
either that, or something's seriously awry here ;)...(uninterrupted chroot
environment)...

Cheers!