[Clfs-dev] Official Announcement

Roy Bekken roy.bekken at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 02:07:04 PDT 2009

On Monday 07 September 2009 05:25:56 Jim Gifford wrote:
> CBLFS has always been ours so we will nto need to change it.

Is there any plans on also getting CBLFS into yours git repo?

Talking about git, the next time an tag is made, could it please me made a
annotated object? Then 'git describe' will output more useful information. I'm
not sure how the current online book is rendered but if adding a sed that
replace “Version SVN-DATE” with the output from 'git describe' to whatever
scrip thats renders it, will be more informative IMHO.