[Clfs-dev] Quandary Upgrades

Justin R. Knierim cross-lfs at knierim.org
Fri Jun 12 11:15:54 PDT 2009

The following has been upgraded on quandary.  Please let me know of any
problems.

openssl, ssh, proftp, Trac

The new version of trac doesn't like our table of contents hack, so at
this time I've switch it to use TracTocMacro.  I've thrown it on our
pages for now:

http://trac.cross-lfs.org/

You specify a list of pages to the [[TOC]] in the page header, the
plugin then grabs the title (the "= blah =") from each page, as well as
the sub-section (the "== blah ==") and makes a nice list.  Plus it is
now editable via the wiki editor, instead of having a static file as
previously.  Alternatively if this is too big and bulky, there is an
alternative one:

http://trac.cross-lfs.org/wiki/TestPage

Which just shows the page name as a link, and the title.

As for future plans for Trac, the newest TracGit is installed, so when
we have a git install it can be shown on the browser source tab instead
of subversion.

Any questions or problems let me know.

Justin